17 March 2014

Currently I'm….

My black pom-pom shorts are from a local festival, and my jellies are from Rubi Shoes

Hello lovelies,

I've been trying to keep up at least once post a week... but I'm not very good at it! I keep procrastinating :) I can't believe I haven't posted for over 2 weeks!

Anyway, this is just an update post:

Currently I'm....

Reading//

I'm reading the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth. I'm up to Allegiant! If you liked the Hunger Games, I recommend this! I'm reading Mao's Last Dancer Young Reader's Edition by Li Cunxin at school (my own choice) which is very interesting-I've learnt a lot about communist China.

cred: Google Images 'yuna'
Listening//

To Yuna- her songs are so feminine and light, they are so lovely, I adore them! I also like Mr. Little Jeans- their songs are so catchy!!

Loving//

Plants! I want one for my room, a succulent perhaps?? But I want to get my room sorted out first! When I am finished, shall I post a tour??

cred: Google Images 'Instax Minis Black'

Wishing//

Ahhhhh.... those Instax Minis get me every time! I also would like white Birkenstocks!!

Craving//

Anything from The Happy Lab! I mean, it's nearly Easter! Check them out on Instagram @thehappylabofficial

Anyway, sorry for this short post!! Comment below if you want me to post my March Favourites at the end of this month!!

Georgina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting! I will reply as soon as I can! Georgina xx