13 April 2014

Raindrop Cushion

Hello lovelies,

today I'm going to show you how to make one of these:
rain-drop-pillow-paulet-paula
credit: Charlotte Rivers (ZU)
they are so cute and cuddly!

materials:
fabric
scissors
pencil/pem
needle and Thread/Sewing Machine
hobby fill

1. Cut out of the fabric a raindrop shape with your scissors. (Make it the size you want your raindrop cushion to be)
2. Using this as a template, draw a another raindrop onto fabric.
3. Cut out the second raindrop.
4. With the print on the inside, sew the two pieces together almost all of the way.
5. Turn it inside out, so your print is on the outside
6. Fill it with the hobby fill.
7. Sew the last part and then:
TA-DA! Your raindrop cushion is finished!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and would love to see what yours turn out like! hash tag it on instagram to #ddraindrop and I'll put it on my blog!

xo georgina

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Georgina! My name's MorningTime4. I love this DIY post! And, like you said, these water droplets are cute. ^.^ I will so have to do this! I'll need to check out your blog often.

    Stay strong and wonderful!
    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I love positive feedback xx

      Delete
  2. I loooooove that cushion.

    http://catcusblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting! I will reply as soon as I can! Georgina xx